Linda Meredith, the founder and CEO of Sui Generis Health, received her MS in 1985 from Emory University. Over the following four years, Linda directed an immunology...Read More
Subscribe to Updates
- Fatty liver disease found to be very common in both younger and older people living with HIV according to cohort study in diverse population
- Even newer NRTIs (anti-HIV drugs) found to cause mitochondrial damage in muscle
- Linking people living with HIV and aging issues to appropriate care: Efforts from New York City’s Department of Health, ACT UP and NATAP
- Aging with HIV Crisis in New York City
- The high risk of frailty in middle-aged people living with HIV
Please Support Us
At present, this is an entirely voluntary project without any corporate sponsors or advertising — paid for out of our own pockets.
If you would like to contribute to our efforts, it could allow us to help us invest more time into the site’s maintenance — and into posting more treatment science coverage.
Donations can be made at paypal.me/TheoSmart